In Amarnath there is a cave in which there is natural formation of Lord Shiva in summer time. This cave is located in southern part of Kashmir Himalayas. In month of July-August there will be formation of lingam in the form of Lord Shivas Statue. This formation is going to start on Skandshasthi which is auspicious to telugu people and going to end on Raksha Bandhan and registration starts from March 1st 2020.
Temple is developed and maintained by SASB(Shri Amaranth Shrine Board) created in 2000 with governor of Jammu And Kashmir. One should complete some procedures to enter in to cave and to see Lord Shiva and this can be done before beginning of Yatra. Recently SASB board makes easy for implementation of this registration for family, friends and tourists from other countries. There is a online process for people living in other countries as NRI and also guidelines for registration
Commission approves exact schedule and different factors such as Hindu calendar, snow treks and weather conditions. Number of days for opening of temple is decided by SASB board and this is strictly followed. On a average of 7500 pilgrims were allowed to see Lingam, this count is purely based on infrastructure availability. Recently going by helicopters to panjtarni is excluded. There are two tracks for this Yatra and they are Pahalgam Chandanwani and Sonomarg Baltal track.
Those whose age come under 13 and aged above 75 are not allowed to permit and no pregnant is allowed to permit and one should submit a health certificate before starting of their Yatra. One should not use any slippers during their journey.
- Entire registration process is done in step by step and those come first will be served and no recommendations is permitted
- One registration is subjected to only one person and no extra person will be allowed to visit and processing will be commenced by banks
- Each day will have some registrations only to avail traffic conditions and each person will be given some fixed time slot and he should complete his application in subsided timing.
- It also introduced a group registration in which it compromises of family, relatives, neighbors and friends.
- Chief Executive officer should not be responsible for any delay and one should enroll their date on their application form.
- Not only citizens of India but also all other persons that is NRI can also apply for Amarnath Yatra in online process